To My Beloved :)

Dear Babi,




                      I don't know how I can express my thanks to you dear. I wish I could be there with you this very moment. I want to see your eyes while you are reading these lines.

                                 



                     I have only one wish for this life dear, just one single wish before God. My wish is to be with you forever. I wish that these days gets over as fast it could, so that, that day will come when I could be with you. That moment I will cherish for ever & will never let it fade from my memory. That very moment I was waiting for so long. 

                          



                  Dear I will do everything I could to see you smiling. I Promise dear I will never let that smile fade away from you.

                                  


                                  
I don't know how I should love you. Like the stars in the sky loving the moon? Or like the waves loving the shore? Or like the raindrop falling from sky to embrace the land? How should I love you dear? I was seeking answer for that & I got the answer Babi :) I don't have to look at anything else to learn how to love you dear :) I just have to look at you & love the way in which you love & care for me :) Because that's the love which is firm & true forever :) Stars goes when the day comes, waves  recede after reaching the shore & the raindrops disappear once it reaches the land.

                                    


                         But I know dear your love for me will live forever :) Babi, my Angel, my Best Friend, my Kid, my Mumma, my Lovely Wife We will live forever & when we complete our Life then too lets never say goodbye :) Because our Heavenly Father knows our Love & He will reunite us forever forever forever in eternity :)

                           




My Life & My Love Is For You Babi :) LOVE YOU DEAR :) MY ANGEL BABI :) May Our Lord Bless Us to Follow His Words In Our Life Together :)