A Small Christmas Gift







Dear Babi,

                       


                This Christmas season marking birth of our Heavenly Father brings lots and lots of Happiness, Peace & Hope to the people around the World.

                For Me too its a season of joy and more than that I feel so much Blessed, Blessed to have you as My Soul Mate, My Best Friend, My Caring Mumma :) More than anything as My ANGEL from Heaven :)


               


                

            All I have with Me to give You is My Love, My Care & My Heart :) Heart is bit broken but if you remember You, My Angel has healed it with Your Pure Love :) 



                           Dear as always We do, We will Support Each Other, Comfort Each Other & more than anything Love & Care for Each Other :)



                 
                                 Babi, I have to complete this note by mentioning Our Lovely Families :) I thank from the bottom of My Heart, Our Mumma, Our Brother & Our Loving Sisters For raising You as a Caring, God-Fearing & Lovely Lady.

                      They are the Biggest Blessing You can receive from Our Heavenly Father :) I don't know whether to write this, but  We have to remember Your Father too :) Dear, Please don't feel sad. Just close Your Beautiful Eyes, You can see Your Father smiling and spending a peaceful time with our Lord in Heaven :) He is so happy to see You growing up in Faith and Love for God :)

                    I have to windup My words by mentioning about My Family too :) Dear, My Mumma, Pappa & Sister  will be so Happy to have You in Our Small Family :)


                  Last but the Best Part a Hearty Thanks to Our Heavenly Father for His Wonderful Works in Our Life :) May He Guide Us as He always does and Take Care of Us :)




     LOVE YOU BABI :)